WWW:Matrix Revolutions Details!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tom Woodward, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Tom Woodward

    Tom Woodward Guest

    Hey

    I don't usually post on here, but seeing as its such a big announcement I
    thought I'd let you know! Anyway, Warner have sent us the details on Matrix
    Revolutions. The disc specs are as follows:

    2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
    English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
    French Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
    Matrix Recalibrated (Making Of) Documentary
    Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time
    CG Revolution (Effects) Documentary
    Double Agent Smith Feature
    Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix
    Super Burly Brawl Featurette
    Before the Revolution 3D Timeline
    Future Gamer: The Matrix Online (Game) Feature
    Multidimensional Stills Gallery
    Matrix Revolutions Theatrical Trailer
    English, French, Spanish Subtitles

    You can view the artwork here: