    c) Web pages to dispay own pictures

    Thank you very much for your advise.

    Josef
    Josef Laupheimer, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Josef Laupheimer

    Crownfield Guest

    Josef Laupheimer wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I am a freshman in the world of the digital camera and therefore I would be
    > happy to get some intial support that I can start
    >
    > a) Web pages General Information
    > What are good web pages about digital photographing
    >
    > b) Software
    > I am looking for the best software concerning:
    > - Datatransfer
    > - Database
    > - Quickview
    > - Presentations of Pictures
    > - Printouts
    > - Automatic data reduction from eg 1 MB to 100 kb for display in the
    > internet
    >
    > c) Web pages to dispay own pictures
    >
    > Thank you very much for your advise.

    josef:

    did you try google yet?
    that way you would get some perspective
    on any answers you may get.

    Crownfield, Jan 10, 2004

    www.dpreview.com is a good source of information on digital cameras.

    > b) Software
    > I am looking for the best software concerning:
    > - Datatransfer
    > - Database
    > - Quickview
    > - Presentations of Pictures
    > - Printouts
    > - Automatic data reduction from eg 1 MB to 100 kb for display in the
    > internet

    PaintShop Photo Album does all this, and it also lets you put a slide show
    on a CD that is readable on most DVD players.
    Download it for a free 30-day trial at www.jasc.co,.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 10, 2004