    anyone tell me how to permanently delete it and prevent it coming back?

    thanks,

    Mickey
    mickey, Sep 5, 2004

  2. mickey

    EricP Guest

    http://computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/13104.html
    EricP, Sep 5, 2004

  3. mickey

    Starlover Guest

    Try going / my computer/ to Documents and Settings/to ur user name (like
    starroamer or what ever u picked)/ to Local Settings/ there you will a Temp
    file and a Temporary Internet Files. You should be able to delete it there,
    but U HAVE TO KNOW the file name.
    I Hope This Help's. Also u must enter in the I told u or You'll never
    find it.

    Starlover, Sep 5, 2004