    how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    wich is better e male replies thank
    in advanse

    gangle7, Mar 23, 2007

  2. On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:57:35 -0700, "gangle7"
    <> wrote:

    > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > wich is better e male replies thank
    > in advanse

    OE is the Old Edition of Dreamweaver that needs about 600 plugins to
    ever work correctly.

    IE is stands for Improved Edition of the Atari Pac Man game. Why they
    needed to improve it I have no idea.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/pacman.html

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 23, 2007

  3. gangle7

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    gangle7 wrote:
    > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > wich is better e male replies thank
    > in advanse

    They both have spell checkers which will enable you to write messages in
    a legible form.

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 23, 2007
  4. gangle7

    Yddap Guest

    Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > gangle7 wrote:
    >> watts the difference between or and i.e.
    >> how do you know which one duz watt
    >> which is better e male replies thank
    >> in advance

    Spull Chucked
    --

    Yddap

    Yddap, Mar 23, 2007
  5. Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > gangle7 wrote:
    >
    >> wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    >> how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    >> wich is better e male replies thank
    >> in advanse
    >>

    > They both have spell checkers which will enable you to write messages in
    > a legible form.

    I love turnips in the spring!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 23, 2007
  6. gangle7

    Mara Guest

    wrote:

    > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > wich is better e male replies thank
    > in advanse

    Wun is whut yew say when yer surprized and teh uther is whut you screem when yer
    skared

    HTH

    --
    Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
    Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.

    Mara, Mar 23, 2007
  7. gangle7

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:23:02 +0000, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:

    >gangle7 wrote:
    >> wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    >> how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    >> wich is better e male replies thank
    >> in advanse
    >>

    >They both have spell checkers which will enable you to write messages in
    >a legible form.

    ROTFLMAO

    Mara, Mar 23, 2007
  8. gangle7

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:14:05 +0000, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:57:35 -0700, "gangle7"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    >> how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    >> wich is better e male replies thank
    >> in advanse

    > OE is the Old Edition of Dreamweaver that needs about 600 plugins to
    > ever work correctly.
    >
    > IE is stands for Improved Edition of the Atari Pac Man game. Why they
    > needed to improve it I have no idea.
    > http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/pacman.html
    >
    > Altie

    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah!

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Mar 23, 2007
  9. gangle7

    Kevin Guest

    To: gangle7
    Tuh OE maks a ymail thun snads it 2 teh AOL. A IE is wat u r wen u drnk tuh
    guinnesse und spek tha eyerash accent.

    "gangle7" <> wrote in message
    > From Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > wich is better e male replies thank
    > in advanse
    >

    > --- MMN NewsLink: http://www.mmn.on.ca/newslink

    --- MMN NewsLink: http://www.mmn.on.ca/newslink
    ** To reply by email remove, -remove[random]this.nospam.com (our domain is mmn.name). **

    Kevin, Mar 23, 2007
  10. gangle7

    Vanguard Guest

    "gangle7" <> wrote in message
    > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > wich is better e male replies thank
    > in advanse

    Go ask your 3rd grade teacher.

    Vanguard, Mar 24, 2007
  11. Vanguard wrote:
    > "gangle7" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    >> how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    >> wich is better e male replies thank
    >> in advanse
    >>

    > Go ask your 3rd grade teacher.

    Cuts like a knife.

    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 24, 2007
  12. gangle7

    gangle7 Guest

    "Mara" wrote
    > "gangle7" wrote:
    >
    > > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > > wich is better e male replies thank
    > > in advanse

    > Wun is whut yew say when yer surprized and teh uther is
    > whut you screem when yer skared

    that makes cents but i stil aint
    shure wich is better thank aniway

    gangle7, Mar 24, 2007
  13. gangle7

    Scraggy Guest

    Vanguard wrote:
    > "gangle7" <> wrote in message
    >> wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    >> how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    >> wich is better e male replies thank
    >> in advanse
    >>

    > Go ask your 3rd grade teacher.

    JHC!
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Mar 24, 2007
  14. gangle7

    gangle7 Guest

    "Scraggy" wrote
    > Vanguard wrote:
    > > "gangle7" wrote
    > >> wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    > >> how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    > >> wich is better e male replies thank
    > >> in advanse
    > >>

    > > Go ask your 3rd grade teacher.

    > JHC!

    thats fukin emaizing how
    did you knoe that thoze are the
    inisheuls of my thurd grade
    teechur you must be a sighkick

    gangle7, Mar 24, 2007
  15. gangle7

    Scraggy Guest

    gangle7 wrote:
    > "Scraggy" wrote
    >> Vanguard wrote:
    >>> "gangle7" wrote
    >>>>

    >>> Go ask your 3rd grade teacher.

    >> JHC!

    > thats fukin emaizing how
    > did you knoe that thoze are the
    > inisheuls of my thurd grade
    > teechur you must be a sighkick

    It's a gift.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Mar 24, 2007
  16. gangle7

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:44:33 -0700, "gangle7" <>
    wrote:

    >"Mara" wrote
    >> "gangle7" wrote:
    >>
    >> > wuts the difirence between oe and ie
    >> > how do you knoe wich one duz wut
    >> > wich is better e male replies thank
    >> > in advanse

    >> Wun is whut yew say when yer surprized and teh uther is
    >> whut you screem when yer skared

    > that makes cents but i stil aint
    > shure wich is better thank aniway

    Screemin is alwus guhd speshly if yew dew it in sumwun's eer.

    Mara, Mar 24, 2007