[WTS] used original cisco ASA5520-BUN-K9 firewall

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by hxl0209, Mar 31, 2011.

  1. hxl0209

    hxl0209

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    China
    hello everyone, we have many ASA5520-BUN-K9 firewall with nice condition and best price in stock for sale, would you interesed? Pls let me know detail. Tks! :D

    MSN: Chn-cisco AT hotmail DOT com
    Skype: angelsophia12
    AIM: SophiaHuang0209

    We supply these equipment: