[WTS] used original cisco 3750G-24TS-E switch

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by hxl0209, Mar 31, 2011.

  1. hxl0209

    hxl0209

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    China
    hello, everyone, We are a professional dealer of selling used cisco switch, router, firewall, module, SFP, IP Phone etc. from China.

    We supply these equipment:
    -cisco switches
    -cisco routers
    -cisco module
    -firewall
    -IP phone
    -SFP
    -GBICs
    -SPA
    -NM/PA

    Pls kindly contact me for further info, Tks! :lol:

    MSN: Chn-cisco AT hotmail DOT com
    Skype: angelsophia12
    AIM: SophiaHuang0209

    Attached Files: