WTS used cisco VS-S720-10G-3C

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by hxl0209, Oct 10, 2011.

  1. hxl0209

    hxl0209

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    China
    WTS used cisco VS-S720-10G-3C, used condition with 100% tested before shipment, 90days warranty.

    We sell used genuine cisco switch, router, firewall, module, SFP, IP Phone etc.

    Condition:
    used 100% genuine Cisco Products Fully tested and function well

    Warranty: 90days

    below equipment are hot selling now, any interested pls contact me. Tks!
    GLC-SX-MM
    GLC-LH-SM
    GLC-ZX-SM
    GLC-GE-100FX
    GLC-FE-100BX-D
    GLC-FE-100BX-U
    GLC-FE-100FX
    GLC-ZX-SMD1550
    SFP-GE-S
    SFP-GE-Z
    SFP-GE-L
    SFP-OC3-MM
    SFP-OC3-LR1
    SFP-OC3-LR2
    SFP-OC12-MM
    SFP-OC12-SR
    SFP-OC12-LR2
    SFP-OC12-IR1
    SFP-OC48-SR
    SFP-OC48-LR2
    SFP-OC48-IR1

    WS-SUP720-3B
    WS-X6148-RJ45
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6148-RJ45V
    WS-X6148X2-45AF
    WS-X6348-RJ45
    WS-X6408A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6516-GBIC
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6624-FXS
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6548V-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-45AF
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-X6582-2PA
    WS-X6066-SLB-S-K9
    7600-SSC-400
    SPA-IPSEC-2G V02
    7600-SSC-600
    WS-X6708-10G-3C
    VS-S720-10G-3C

    Sophia Huang
    Shenzhen Changyu Times Technology Co. Ltd
    www.chn-cisco.com
    Tel: 86-755-83234097-8042
    Skype: angelsophia12
    AIM: SophiaHuang0209