WTS:Sell networking equipment items(Cisco)

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Helenzhou, Jun 19, 2008.

  1. Helenzhou

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,

    GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price

    with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our

    products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

    example of the products:

    CWDM-SFP-1G 39dB (Ultra long-haul)--1510nm,1530nm,1550nm,1570nm,1590nm,1610nm

    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,
    WS-G5486,