WTS: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by hao.xu.cn@gmail.com, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 28, 2005

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9

    <> wrote in message
    > EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good voice
    > quanlity. Please visit http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

    Repeat after me:

    My New Year Resolution for 2006 is not to send any more spam.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Re: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good voice
    >>quanlity. Please visit http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

    > Repeat after me:
    >
    > My New Year Resolution for 2006 is not to send any more spam.
    >

    > Ivor

    You've got to admit, it looks great for the money.
    (£29.07 at current exchange rate).

    Shame the detail on the website is lacking.

    Thomas Kenyon, Dec 28, 2005
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9

    "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in
    message news:S2Esf.18058$
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good
    > > > voice quanlity. Please visit
    > > > http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

    > > Repeat after me:
    > >
    > > My New Year Resolution for 2006 is not to send any more
    > > spam. Ivor
    > >

    > You've got to admit, it looks great for the money.
    > (£29.07 at current exchange rate).
    >
    > Shame the detail on the website is lacking.

    I don't care if it's the best thing since sliced bread, this is a
    non-advertising group.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 29, 2005