WTS: Excel Switching

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by PC Telecom, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. PC Telecom

    PC Telecom Guest

    WTS: Excel Switching

    Call PC Telecom Corp. for the best deals!
    +1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
    Fax: +1-860-245-0606
    Email:
    www.pctelecom.com

    PC Telecom has the largest inventory of Excel Switching on the planet!

    EXS-2000 w/80 SPAN T1s or E1s
    (Includes ADS Debit Card and Call Back software)
    LNX-2000 w/EX2000 CPU
    W/64 Span T1s (Fully Loaded)
    EXS-E1C-1160s
    16 Span E1 Card w I/O
    LNX-ST1LC-8s
    8 Span T1 Card w I/O
    EXS-T1C-1160s
    6 Span T1 Card w I/O
    LNX-DSP-1400 & DSP-ONEs

    Everything is fully tested and comes with a PC Telecom certified warranty.
    PC Telecom has a staff of Excel engineers to install and support your
    business on a global basis.
    Call PC Telecom today for installation and support contracts.
    Excel Equipment Call: +1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
    Fax: +1-860-245-0606

    PC Telecom is the industry leader with nearly 20 years of experience in
    the sales and distribution of telecommunications equipment. As a stocking
    distributor of Excel, Dialogic, NMS, Nortel, Cisco, Ericsson, Motorola,
    Adtran, as well as several other OEMs, we give our clients unsurpassed
    quality, and fulfill their needs across a wide range of product and
    service requests. PCT can provide complete planning and implementation
    services for wireline and wireless network operators, with services that
    include but are not limited to forecasting, planning, engineering,
    surveys, installation, commissioning, integration and much more. We also
    specialize in the distribution of both analog and digital systems
    including but not limited to CDMA, TDMA, AMPS, NAMPS, GSM, Microwave,
    Antennas, plug-ins, and spare parts.

    Same Day Shipping !!!!!

    PC Telecom, Sep 25, 2006