WTS: Excel Switching

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by PC Telecom, Jun 15, 2005.

  1. PC Telecom

    PC Telecom Guest

    Call Kevin at PC Telecom Corp. for the best deals!
    +1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
    Fax: +1-860-245-0606
    Email:
    www.pctelecom.com

    PC Telecom has the largest inventory of Excel Switching on the planet

    EXS-2000 w/80 SPAN T1’s or E1's
    (Includes ADS Debit Card and Call Back software)
    LNX-2000 w/EX2000 CPU
    W/64 Span T1’s (Fully Loaded)
    EXS-E1C-1160’s
    16 Span E1 Card w I/O
    LNX-ST1LC-8’s
    8 Span T1 Card w I/O
    EXS-T1C-1160’s
    6 Span T1 Card w I/O
    LNX-DSP-1400 & DSP-ONE’s

    Everything is fully tested and certified with a PC Telecom certifie
    warranty. PC Telecom has a staff of Excel engineers on staff t
    install and support your business on a global basis.
    Call Kevin at PC Telecom today for installation and support contracts.

    Excel Equipment Call: +1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
    Fax: +1-860-245-0606

    PC Telecom is the industry leader with over 15 years of service in th
    sales and distribution of telecommunications equipment. As a stockin
    distributor of Excel, Dialogic, NMS, Nortel, Cisco, Ericsson, Motorola
    Adtran, as well as several other OEMs, we have given our client
    unsurpassed quality, and have fulfilled all of their needs across
    wide range of product and service requests. PCT can provide complet
    planning and implementation services for wireline and wireless networ
    operators, with service that include but are not limited t
    forecasting, planning, engineering, surveys, installation
    commissioning, integration and much more. We also specialize in th
    distribution of both analog and digital systems including but no
    limited to CDMA, TDMA, AMPS, NAMPS, GSM, Microwave, Antennas, plug-ins
    and spare parts.

    Same Day Shipping !!!!!

    --
    PC Telecom