WTS: Dtx 240, DTX 360, DTX 600

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by PC Telecom, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. PC Telecom

    PC Telecom Guest

    WTS: DTX 240, DTX 360, DTX 600

    Call PC Telecom Corp. for the best deals!
    +1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
    Fax: +1-860-245-0606
    Email:
    www.pctelecom.com

    ECI Telecom DTX 240, 360, 600s available
    International installations
    OPS software available

    Call for details

    PC Telecom is the industry leader with nearly 20 years of experience in
    the sales and distribution of telecommunications equipment. As a stocking
    distributor of Excel, Dialogic, NMS, Nortel, Cisco, Ericsson, Motorola,
    Adtran, as well as several other OEMs, we give our clients unsurpassed
    quality, and fulfill their needs across a wide range of product and
    service requests. PCT can provide complete planning and implementation
    services for wireline and wireless network operators, with services that
    include but are not limited to forecasting, planning, engineering,
    surveys, installation, commissioning, integration and much more. We also
    specialize in the distribution of both analog and digital systems
    including but not limited to CDMA, TDMA, AMPS, NAMPS, GSM, Microwave,
    Antennas, plug-ins, and spare parts.

    Everything is fully tested and comes with a PC Telecom certified warranty.
    PC Telecom has a staff of engineers to install and support your business
    on a global basis.

    Same Day Shipping !!!!!

    PC Telecom, Sep 12, 2006