WTS Cisco

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Used Cisco at Optimum Data, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. 9-21-04

    Thank you for this opportunity to work with you again, I really
    appreciate it. Here is a list of our current specials:

    2610 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $250.00
    2612 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $225.00
    WIC-1DSU-T1 $195.00
    WIC-1DSU-56K4 $75.00
    WIC-1T $65.00
    WIC-2A/S $85.00
    NM-4A/S $125.00

    WS-C3524-XL-EN $750.00
    WS-C3548-XL-EN $1350.00
    WS-C3550-48-SMI $2800.00
    WS-G5484 $50.00

    WS-X6516A-GBIC $7750.00
    WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2 $7500.00
    WS-X6K-S1A-MSFC2 $4200.00
    WS-X6248-RJ45 $1300.00
    WS-X6348-RJ45 $1200.00

    Please note that this is a very partial list of the equipment that we
    have in stock and available immediately for overnight shipment.
    Please do not hesitate to call or email me if there is anything else
    that I can do to further assist you. All of our equipment is in mint
    condition, fully tested, professionally packaged, and comes standard
    with our (120) day warranty. Thank you for your time and I look
    forward to hearing back from you.

    John Stafford, VP
    Optimum Data, Inc.
    800-942-4523 or 973-239-0752

    AOLIM: JohnOptimum
    Used Cisco at Optimum Data, Sep 21, 2004