WTS: Cisco AS5350 & AS5400 New (Call for best price)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Shane Breen, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Shane Breen

    Shane Breen Guest

    These Cisco Access Servers are brand new in the box with 90 day warranty:)

    Prices are also negotiable so if you need quantity please let me know I will
    work you a excellent deal!

    AS535-2E1-60-AC $8,600
    AS535-2T1-48-AC $8,200
    AS535-4E1-120-AC $15,500
    AS535-4E1-108-AC $15,000
    AS535-4T1-96-AC$14,000
    AS535-8E1-216-AC $24,500
    AS535-8T1-192-AC $23,500
    AS5400-16T1-384-AC $41,500
    AS5400-16E1-480-AC $44,000
    AS5400-CT3-648-AC $52.5K
    AS5400HPX- 16T1-384-AC $47,000
    AS5400HPX-16E1-480-AC $49,000
    AS5400HPX-CT3-648-AC $63.5K List is $110,500

    **For all your Cisco AS5350 & AS5400 needs call Doretel Communications,
    Inc.**

    Shane Breen
    Doretel Communications, Inc.
    Director Of Sales & Marketing
    Office: 404.808.4022
    Fax: 775.860.1634

    AIM: shanebreen2003
    Shane Breen, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Shane Breen

    328.28.00 Guest

    U┬┐ytkownik Shane Breen napisa┬│:

    > These Cisco Access Servers are brand new in the box with 90 day warranty:)
    >
    > Prices are also negotiable so if you need quantity please let me know I will
    > work you a excellent deal!

    This domain name was recently registered at Register.com which is
    pleased to present the following additional services:

    R,
    --
    : "Z tylu roznych drog przez zycie, kazdy ma prawo wybrac zle".
    : GG: 328.28.00 Email: studio(a.t)post.pl (Staszewski)
    328.28.00, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Shane Breen

    aaaa Guest

    Re: Cisco AS5350 & AS5400 New (Call for best price)

    Sir, ebay is much cheaper than u . . . .. .sorry , . . . .

    aaaa, Nov 18, 2003