    Martin Snell
    Wanforce Technologies, Inc.

    (813) 639-7684

    Martin Snell, Dec 6, 2003

  2. In article <We9Ab.703$>,
    Martin Snell <> wrote:
    :I have a AS5850 for sale with a 1 year warranty for $177,500.00! It has 4
    :CT3s and 6 324UPCs in it and is NIB (new in box) on the original pallet and
    :is same as new.

    You say it is "same as new". Is it being sold as used, or is it being
    sold as new? If it is being sold as used, the Cisco relicensing fee for
    a device like that would be horrendous! Are you selling this as a
    Cisco VAR, so that the device will be accompanied by a full Cisco license?

    --
    Sub-millibarn resolution bio-hyperdimensional plasmatic space
    polyimaging is just around the corner. -- Corry Lee Smith

    Walter Roberson, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Martin Snell

    Martin Snell Guest

    Yes this is a new product,(I should have phrased that better!) so has never
    been registered and comes with the full Cisco License. The only difference
    in purchasing it from me rather than Cisco is I provide a years warranty
    rather than the standard 90 days, so no expensive Smartnet for the first
    year at least!

    Thanks for helping me to clarify that!!

    Martin Snell, Dec 6, 2003