WTS: 1 x VG224 and 2 x VG248

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by rick, May 23, 2006.

  1. rick

    rick Guest

    Hi All,

    I have the following that i purchased and ended up not needing.

    These are Cisco Analog phone gateways. The VG224 can hold up to 24
    lines and the VG248 can hold up to 48 lines.

    1 x VG224 NEW IN BOX @ $3400 [36.85% off Cisco list price!]
    2 x VG248 NEW IN BOX @ $4800/each [42.82% off Cisco list price!]

    If you would like to purchase these, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Rick Truong
    TruTech Systems
    Office: 951.696.3688