    Old Gringo38 Guest

    http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link
    --
    11/13/2010 4:12:16 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo38, Nov 13, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:12:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

    Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
    Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
    effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
    or better.

    richard, Nov 14, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:45:08 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

    > I saw a show where a woman was allergic to her new husband's sperm.

    LMAO :)
    --
    11/13/2010 7:04:01 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 14, 2010
  4. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:59:01 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:12:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

    > Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
    > Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
    > effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
    > or better.

    They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
    been eating wheat. LOL
    --
    11/13/2010 7:05:44 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 14, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:08:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:59:01 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:12:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

    >> Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
    >> Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
    >> effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
    >> or better.

    > They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
    > been eating wheat. LOL

    PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    richard, Nov 14, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    >PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    >discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    What do Pre-Menstrual-Symptoms have do with intestine-cancer?

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  7. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 00:23:33 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    >>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    > What do Pre-Menstrual-Symptoms have do with intestine-cancer?

    I certainly am no doctor but conventional x-rays could not penetrate the
    area in the intestine. So when a doctor was doing exploratory surgery, he
    ran across this cancerous item. Stating upon discovery, "This is exactly
    where she was pointing too.". Where and when I saw this I do not recall. As
    I understand it, the cancer cell was only a "pain" during the PMS attack.

    richard, Nov 14, 2010
  8. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:31:08 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:15:54 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    >>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    > Where the hell do you come up with this shit?

    Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

    richard, Nov 14, 2010
  9. richard the st00pid wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> richard <> wrote:
    >>> PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to
    >>> the discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    >> Where the hell do you come up with this shit?

    > Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

    "Mythbusters Perform Surgery and Debunk PMS!"

    Directed by Steven Segal.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 14, 2010
  10. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:15:54 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:08:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
    >>> Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
    >>> effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
    >>> or better.

    >> They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
    >> been eating wheat. LOL

    > PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    > discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    Reminds me of the story of Sir Isaac Newton. <g>
    --
    11/14/2010 8:03:39 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 14, 2010
  11. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:15:54 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:08:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
    >>> Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
    >>> effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
    >>> or better.

    >> They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
    >> been eating wheat. LOL

    > PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    > discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an
    old
    man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and
    walking
    slowly.

    One student said to his friend, "I'm sure that poor old man has
    Peltry
    Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."

    The other student says, "No, I don't think so. The old man surely
    has
    Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as
    we
    learned in class."

    Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They
    approached him, and one of the students said to him, "We're medical
    students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we
    couldn't
    agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"

    The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two
    fine medical students think."

    The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."

    The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

    The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."

    The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

    So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"

    The old man said, "I thought it was GAS - but I was wrong, too!"

    Have a grand day Richard and enjoy. <g>
    --
    11/14/2010 8:45:38 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 14, 2010
  12. Old Gringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 00:23:33 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    >> richard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    >>>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    >> What do Pre-Menstrual-Symptoms have do with intestine-cancer?

    >I certainly am no doctor but conventional x-rays could not penetrate the
    >area in the intestine. So when a doctor was doing exploratory surgery, he
    >ran across this cancerous item. Stating upon discovery, "This is exactly
    >where she was pointing too.". Where and when I saw this I do not recall. As
    >I understand it, the cancer cell was only a "pain" during the PMS attack.

    And once again we have been presented with undeniable proof in
    the form of a well documented case study. There is now no doubt
    that pointing to your intestine during a PMS attack causes
    cancer.

    Or perhaps this is a pile of crap that you are presenting to
    illustrate your analytic powers.

    Mike "RtS was once thought to be a joke" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Nov 14, 2010
  13. Old Gringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:31:08 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    >> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:15:54 -0700, richard <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
    >>>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

    >> Where the hell do you come up with this shit?

    >Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

    Did you get your advanced degree in biology from Beakman's World?

    Mike "were you the lab rat?" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Nov 14, 2010
  14. Evan Platt wrote:

    > richard the sto0pid wrote:
    >> Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

    > I mean ****, you think the mythbusters claim to be stuntmen, ...

    Wasn't that the other way 'round? He thought (thinks) they are
    scientists/doctors/experts and *not* just stuntmen?

    --
    -bts
    -This is such a confusing subject...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 14, 2010
  15. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 12:55:45 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> richard the sto0pid wrote:
    >>> Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

    >> I mean ****, you think the mythbusters claim to be stuntmen, ...

    > Wasn't that the other way 'round? He thought (thinks) they are
    > scientists/doctors/experts and *not* just stuntmen?

    I thought he assumed because they say they are professionals with years
    of experience that they were stunt men.

    Meat Plow, Nov 14, 2010
  16. Meat Plow wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Evan Platt wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I mean ****, you think the mythbusters claim to be stuntmen, ...

    >> Wasn't that the other way 'round? He thought (thinks) they are
    >> scientists/doctors/experts and *not* just stuntmen?

    > I thought he assumed because they say they are professionals with
    > years of experience that they were stunt men.

    Could be .. with RtS it can be hard to keep up with some of his inane
    comments. After all, who better to ask about PMS and cancer than two
    professional stuntmen?

    --
    -bts
    -Me? I'd ask the Dancing with the Stars judges...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 14, 2010
  17. Old Gringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:01:39 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > richard the st00pid wrote:
    >
    >> Evan Platt wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Where the hell do you come up with this shit?

    >> Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

    > "Mythbusters Perform Surgery and Debunk PMS!"
    >
    > Directed by Steven Segal.

    LOL

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 14, 2010
  18. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:28:58 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:05:12 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I thought he assumed because they say they are professionals with years
    >>of experience that they were stunt men.

    > No, he claimed that they STATE they are stuntmen.

    Well he had to assume they were stunt men before he could state it.

    Meat Plow, Nov 14, 2010