    analysis.

    Any and all of them will be welcome.

    Cheers

    Dont want spam, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Re: Virus/Trojan files from x-y.net

    I have the attachment from 'Good Looking, Want to Make Cash Fast' if you
    want it
    Dont know if its from x-y but its here anyway :)

    Earl.

    Earl Intemann, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Dont want spam

    whoisthis Guest

    Re: Virus/Trojan files from x-y.net

    In article <>,
    "Earl Intemann" <> wrote:

    > I have the attachment from 'Good Looking, Want to Make Cash Fast' if you
    > want it
    > Dont know if its from x-y but its here anyway :)
    >
    > Earl.

    yep, thats the one, want to send it to
    k.j.****whitehead***(at)massey.ac.nz

    Remove the obvious characters to get a real email address

    Be much appreciated.

    whoisthis, Jul 27, 2004