WTD STARGATE

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Biz, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. Biz

    Biz Guest

    wrong NG...this is not about binaries or pirating tv episodes, try a binary
    NG or torrent site if you must
    "Tarek" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > Does anyone have STARGATE SG-1 Season 9 and STARGATE ATLANTIS Season 2. I
    > missing some episodes please let me know if you have them.
    >
    > I also need THREADS from season 8 SG1.
    >
    > Email me at:
    >
    > Please copy and paste it. I cant reply if you post it on the newsgroup or

    if

    Tarek, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Biz

    RobMac Guest

    "Tarek" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > Does anyone have STARGATE SG-1 Season 9 and STARGATE ATLANTIS Season 2. I
    > missing some episodes please let me know if you have them.
    >
    > I also need THREADS from season 8 SG1.
    >
    > Email me at:
    >
    > Please copy and paste it. I cant reply if you post it on the newsgroup or
    > if
    > you send it to the newsgroup email that I have.
    > Take care

    So far only the first half of each series' season has been shown, and you
    can currently see them in their second running on The SciFi Channel, Fridays
    starting at 8pm (ET).

    RobMac, Oct 25, 2005