    LOST BOYS episodes?

    Please let me know if you do.
    Take care

    Tarek, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Tarek

    Impmon Guest

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:34:10 -0700, "Tarek" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >Does anyone have the Season 9 BABYLON, PROTOTYPE, THE FOURTH HORSEMAN PART
    >1, episodes?
    >
    >Also does anyone have the Stargate Atlantis Season 2 CONVERSION, AURORA, THE
    >LOST BOYS episodes?
    >
    >Please let me know if you do.

    I don't think anyone has them as seeing those aren't released on DVDs
    yet. If you wanted video and not the DVD, you need to look in the
    right place.

    Impmon, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Tarek

    Mark Spatny Guest

    wrote:

    >Hello
    >Does anyone have the Season 9 BABYLON, PROTOTYPE, THE FOURTH HORSEMAN PART
    >1, episodes?

    Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
    copies to sell.

    Mark Spatny, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Tarek

    Guest

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:47:35 GMT, Mark Spatny
    <> wrote:

    >Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
    >copies to sell.

    NO SHIT ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
    useful to add.

    , Sep 23, 2005
  5. Tarek

    Mark Spatny Guest

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:38:58 GMT, wrote:

    >>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
    >>copies to sell.

    >NO SHIT ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
    >useful to add.

    The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
    apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
    bad.

    Mark Spatny, Sep 25, 2005
  6. Mark Spatny wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:38:58 GMT, wrote:
    >

    >>>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
    >>>copies to sell.

    >>NO SHIT ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
    >>useful to add.

    > The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
    > apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
    > bad.

    I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
    few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
    expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
    the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"

    Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
    that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.

    To those useful posters still participating, good luck. To the rest of you:

    I told you so.

    Matthew

    You can't win
    You can't break even
    You can't get out of the game

    Matthew L. Martin, Sep 25, 2005
  7. Tarek

    Jeff Rife Guest

    Matthew L. Martin () wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    > I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
    > few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
    > expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
    > the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"
    >
    > Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
    > that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.

    The really dumb part is that compared to pirating satellite, copying DVDs
    is child's play. Anybody who asks "how do I do it?" hasn't spent a second
    looking for themselves.

    --
    Jeff Rife |

    Jeff Rife, Sep 26, 2005
  8. Tarek

    Guest

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:28:40 GMT, Mark Spatny
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:38:58 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>>Considering these just aired, I don't imagine anyone has any legal
    >>>copies to sell.

    >>NO SHIT ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
    >>useful to add.

    >The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
    >apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
    >bad.

    Fucking netcop cocksucker, mind your own fucking business

    , Sep 26, 2005
  9. Tarek

    Guest

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:47:03 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
    <> wrote:

    >Mark Spatny wrote:

    >>>NO SHIT ?????? What an asshole. shut the **** up if you have nothing
    >>>useful to add.

    >> The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
    >> apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
    >> bad.

    >I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
    >few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
    >expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
    >the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"
    >
    >Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
    >that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.
    >
    >To those useful posters still participating, good luck. To the rest of you:
    >
    >I told you so.
    >
    >Matthew

    HeY Matt, ya piece of shit.Still collecting BBQ grills or whatever the
    **** geek hobby that was?

    If I had more time I would pay you and your family a visit.
    I hate pompous pricks like you

    , Sep 26, 2005
  10. wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:47:03 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Mark Spatny wrote:

    >>>The asshole is the guy looking to pirate videos, and those who
    >>>apprently support him, like yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts. Too
    >>>bad.

    >>I haven't accessed this newsgroup for a while. I've been lurking for a
    >>few days. It appears the pirates and idiots have taken over as I
    >>expected. john339077353 is a long time pirate, most of the posts are of
    >>the "how do I back up rental DVDs so I can watch them later nudge nudge"
    >>
    >>Basically, alt.video.dvd, with a few exceptions, has gone the same way
    >>that alt.satellite.dss went, for many of the same reasons.
    >>
    >>To those useful posters still participating, good luck. To the rest of you:
    >>
    >>I told you so.
    >>
    >>Matthew

    > HeY Matt, ya piece of shit.Still collecting BBQ grills or whatever the
    > **** geek hobby that was?
    >
    > If I had more time I would pay you and your family a visit.
    > I hate pompous pricks like you

    I suppose that makes you feel better. If it does, you should consider
    getting professional help.

    Matthew

    You can't win
    You can't break even
    You can't get out of the game

    Matthew L. Martin, Sep 26, 2005
  11. Tarek

    Justin Guest

    **** off thief

    Justin, Sep 26, 2005
  12. Tarek

    Mark Spatny Guest

    On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 03:15:28 GMT, wrote:

    >Fucking netcop cocksucker, mind your own fucking business

    It actually is my business, since I work on some of the shows you
    jackasses pirate. You are in essence taking money out of my pocket.
    And also taking money out of the pockets of legit movie watchers,
    since the price of movies and DVDs goes up in proportion to the
    revenue lost due to piracy. So on behalf of movie and television fans
    everywhere, f-off and find another newsgroup. As Mathew pointed out,
    this one was a better place before your kind showed up.

    Mark Spatny, Sep 27, 2005