    might be able to buy it on DVD?

    Thanks

    Dave
    Rebelrouser, May 26, 2004

  2. Rebelrouser

    John Howells Guest

    Re: Soldier Blue

    "Rebelrouser" <> wrote

    > Anyone heard of it being released on DVD yet?
    > Has anyone got it on DVD, or even a VHS conversion?
    >
    > All searches only show it being on VHS, anyone know any links to where I
    > might be able to buy it on DVD?

    As far as I know it has only been available on DVD in Germany (as Das
    Wiegenlied vom Totschlag) with a German only soundtrack, but that version is
    no longer available. However, a new release is due in Germany on 20th July
    with German, English, Spanish and Italian soundtracks.

    John Howells
    John Howells, May 26, 2004

  3. Rebelrouser

    Rebelrouser Guest

    Re: Soldier Blue

    "John Howells" <> wrote in message

    > "Rebelrouser" <> wrote
    >
    > > Anyone heard of it being released on DVD yet?
    > > Has anyone got it on DVD, or even a VHS conversion?
    > >
    > > All searches only show it being on VHS, anyone know any links to where I
    > > might be able to buy it on DVD?

    > As far as I know it has only been available on DVD in Germany (as Das
    > Wiegenlied vom Totschlag) with a German only soundtrack, but that version

    is
    > no longer available. However, a new release is due in Germany on 20th July
    > with German, English, Spanish and Italian soundtracks.
    >
    > John Howells

    OK, thanks, I suppose I will have to wait until it's released in the UK or
    get an NTSC version state side.

    Dave
    Rebelrouser, May 27, 2004