    still have one lying around by any chance?

    Cheers,
    D.
    Dany P. Wu, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Dany P. Wu

    Thor Guest

    http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4642

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~Thor
    Thor, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Dany P. Wu

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > Dany P. Wu wrote:
    >> Hi everyone,
    >> For some reason my wife is after a copy of this ancient relic. Does
    >> anyone still have one lying around by any chance?
    >> Cheers,
    >> D.

    > http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4642

    Thanks for that - just what she's after.

    Cheers,
    D.
    Dany P. Wu, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Dany P. Wu

    Thor Guest

    Dany P. Wu wrote:

    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >> Dany P. Wu wrote:
    >>> Hi everyone,
    >>> For some reason my wife is after a copy of this ancient relic. Does
    >>> anyone still have one lying around by any chance?
    >>> Cheers,
    >>> D.

    >> http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4642

    > Thanks for that - just what she's after.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > D.

    It's a good site that one...

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~Thor
    Thor, Apr 18, 2005
  5. Dany P. Wu said the following on 18/04/2005 8:35 p.m.:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > For some reason my wife is after a copy of this ancient relic. Does anyone
    > still have one lying around by any chance?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > D.

    I have a couple of Sim City versions, I willlook and see which ones they
    are.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Apr 18, 2005
  6. Dany P. Wu

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > Dany P. Wu wrote:
    >> "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4642

    >> Thanks for that - just what she's after.
    >> Cheers,
    >> D.

    > It's a good site that one...

    Indeed! I even found an old game I used to like - Romance of the Three
    Kindoms or something like that.

    If only I can figure out how to run it on Windows XP......it seems the
    console mode does not run the graphics properly.

    D.
    Dany P. Wu, Apr 18, 2005
  7. Dany P. Wu

    Thor Guest

    Dany P. Wu wrote:

    >> It's a good site that one...

    > Indeed! I even found an old game I used to like - Romance of the Three
    > Kindoms or something like that.
    >
    > If only I can figure out how to run it on Windows XP......it seems the
    > console mode does not run the graphics properly.
    >
    > D.

    I run them from wine or dosbox myself :)

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~Thor
    Thor, Apr 18, 2005
  8. Dany P. Wu

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > Dany P. Wu wrote:
    >>> It's a good site that one...

    >> Indeed! I even found an old game I used to like - Romance of the Three
    >> Kindoms or something like that.
    >> If only I can figure out how to run it on Windows XP......it seems the
    >> console mode does not run the graphics properly.
    >> D.

    > I run them from wine or dosbox myself :)

    Gloating is highly unbecoming :eek:)

    But that has given me an idea though - maybe a Virtual PC session running
    some kind of DOS....
    Dany P. Wu, Apr 19, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ said the following on 18/04/2005 10:03 p.m.:
    > Dany P. Wu said the following on 18/04/2005 8:35 p.m.:
    >
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> For some reason my wife is after a copy of this ancient relic. Does
    >> anyone still have one lying around by any chance?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> D.
    >>

    > I have a couple of Sim City versions, I willlook and see which ones they
    > are.

    Only have Sim City 2000 and 3000

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Apr 19, 2005
  10. Dany P. Wu

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > Collector»NZ said the following on 18/04/2005 10:03 p.m.:
    >> Dany P. Wu said the following on 18/04/2005 8:35 p.m.:
    >>> Hi everyone,
    >>> For some reason my wife is after a copy of this ancient relic. Does
    >>> anyone still have one lying around by any chance?
    >>> Cheers,
    >>> D.

    >> I have a couple of Sim City versions, I willlook and see which ones they
    >> are.

    > Only have Sim City 2000 and 3000

    Thanks for looking - I managed to download a copy from a website and my wife
    is happy now.

    D.
    Dany P. Wu, Apr 19, 2005
  11. On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:33:44 +1200, "Dany P. Wu"
    <> wrote:

    >"Thor" <> wrote in message
    >>> Indeed! I even found an old game I used to like - Romance of the Three
    >>> Kindoms or something like that.
    >>> If only I can figure out how to run it on Windows XP......it seems the
    >>> console mode does not run the graphics properly.
    >>> D.

    >> I run them from wine or dosbox myself :)

    >Gloating is highly unbecoming :eek:)
    >
    >But that has given me an idea though - maybe a Virtual PC session running
    >some kind of DOS....

    DOSbox is available for Windows too. I play Dune2 under it on XP.
    http://dosbox.sourceforge.net

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Apr 19, 2005
  12. Dany P. Wu

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    "Kristofer Clayton" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:33:44 +1200, "Dany P. Wu"
    > <> wrote:
    >>"Thor" <> wrote in message
    >>> I run them from wine or dosbox myself :)

    >>Gloating is highly unbecoming :eek:)
    >>But that has given me an idea though - maybe a Virtual PC session running
    >>some kind of DOS....

    > DOSbox is available for Windows too. I play Dune2 under it on XP.
    > http://dosbox.sourceforge.net

    Brilliant!! Thanks for that - did the trick quite nicely indeed.

    D.
    Dany P. Wu, Apr 19, 2005