    few SCSI bits and pieces so don't want to part with too much dosh !

    u can get me on

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, Jul 16, 2004

  2. On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:44:57 +1200, "bAZZ" <> wrote:

    >I am after a pci scsi card. Hopefully bit will be cheap or next to nothing.
    >Doesn't have to be fancy. Even a ISA would do in a pinch. Need it to test a
    >few SCSI bits and pieces so don't want to part with too much dosh !
    >
    >u can get me on
    >
    >bAZZ

    Got a 8 bit ISA one sitting here if you want it

    Mike Smith

    Christchurch

    Michael Smith, Jul 17, 2004

  3. bAZZ

    john Guest

    john, Jul 17, 2004
  4. bAZZ wrote:
    > I am after a pci scsi card. Hopefully bit will be cheap or next to nothing.
    > Doesn't have to be fancy. Even a ISA would do in a pinch. Need it to test a
    > few SCSI bits and pieces so don't want to part with too much dosh !
    > u can get me on

    I have an Adaptec AHA-2940U2W here thats not being used.

    I know it worked about 3 months ago, but I got sick of the noise from
    the drives, so removed them from my system.

    I guess your in dunedin(from the cross posting), so umm, just email me
    your address.
    just remove the "not".

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 18, 2004