    connection was so bad, I just gave up... Any help appreciated.

    --
    Paul

    Paul, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Paul <> wrote:

    > I am trying to find someone who has a digital copy of this movie...

    <http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdcalc2?cmd=calc&tmpCart=13534>
    lists a few sources, including -- at time of posting -- one place
    selling it for less than $10 US.

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...

    Douglas Bailey, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Paul

    Kerry Duvall Guest

    Give me your email address ... I have the movie and I captured the scenes
    you want.

    Kerry

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to find someone who has a digital copy of this movie, so I can
    > in turn get a screen capture of the long knife with the brass knuckle hand
    > guard, used in the early part of the movie by DeVeren Bookwalter [or Bobby
    > Maxwell- Part Name], on the delivery driver having a smoke on the hill
    > (Phew!)
    >
    > Anyway, I know its a tall order but you've got to try don't you? I've

    tried

    Kerry Duvall, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Thank you all so much for helping me out with this, who ever thought that
    there are so many nice people still out there huh? Graphics received...
    perfectly created, and in an unbelievable period of time!
    So thank you again (especially Kerry and Bruce who were so quick off the
    mark!)

    Best wishes to all,
    Paul

    Paul, Sep 8, 2003