    like a sky dish, similar size or bigger

    reply here or call (09)2923000

    thanks, John

    John (scuubydu), Mar 15, 2005

  2. John (scuubydu)

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Re: Satellite dish, like a sky dish, similar size or bigger

    "John (scuubydu)" <> wrote in message
    > -
    > I need a Satellite dish
    >
    > like a sky dish, similar size or bigger
    >
    > reply here or call (09)2923000
    >
    > thanks, John

    For what?

    Craig Sutton, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Re: Satellite dish, like a sky dish, similar size or bigger

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:45:37 +1300,
    Craig Sutton <> wrote:

    > For what?

    I live rural and cant get any television with
    an ariel in the normal way. So I have bought
    a satellite receiver box to get tv from them
    but need another dish to point to another
    satellite to get Ozy tv as well.
    The box gets "free to air" channels only.

    John.

    John (scuubydu), Mar 15, 2005
  4. John (scuubydu)

    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:45:37 +1300,
    > Craig Sutton <> wrote:
    >
    > > For what?

    > I live rural and cant get any television with
    > an ariel in the normal way. So I have bought
    > a satellite receiver box to get tv from them
    > but need another dish to point to another
    > satellite to get Ozy tv as well.
    > The box gets "free to air" channels only.

    You don't need a 2nd dish if the dish is big enough you can get a twin or
    tripple LNBF holder. To receive B3 and C1
    www.satmax.ws has them

    Craig Sutton, Mar 16, 2005