WTD :RECOMENDATIONS FOR FREE INTERNET FAX SERVICE

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Julian Visch, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Julian Visch

    Julian Visch Guest

    NZed wrote:

    > Thanks Peter
    > Just what the Doctor ordered...Free fax and also via email.
    > NZed

    You can also install software on your own machine which will just use
    your modem as a fax machine.
    Julian Visch, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Julian Visch

    NZed Guest

    Can anyone recomend a free internet fax service with no catches !
    All I need to do is send faxes to California from NZ.
    As there will be a frequent amount of faxes I was looking to find something
    that would be simple and low cost.

    NZed
    NZed, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Julian Visch

    Peter Murray Guest

    "NZed" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recomend a free internet fax service with no catches !
    > All I need to do is send faxes to California from NZ.
    > As there will be a frequent amount of faxes I was looking to find

    something
    > that would be simple and low cost.

    Try http://www.eztel.com/freefax/ - a service for sending faxes via email to
    a large number of places.

    --
    Peter Murray
    open i
    Peter Murray, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Julian Visch

    Andy Lawson Guest

    "NZed" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recomend a free internet fax service with no catches !
    > All I need to do is send faxes to California from NZ.
    > As there will be a frequent amount of faxes I was looking to find

    something
    > that would be simple and low cost.
    >
    > NZed

    Have a look at the following webpage

    http://www.tpc.int/faxbyemail.html

    You can use this to send faxes via your email.
    Andy Lawson, Jul 26, 2003
  5. Julian Visch

    NZed Guest

    NZed, Jul 26, 2003
  6. On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:24:27 +1200, Andy Lawson wrote:

    > Have a look at the following webpage
    >
    > http://www.tpc.int/faxbyemail.html
    >
    > You can use this to send faxes via your email.

    That's for occasional faxing. Abuse gets you blocked

    Quicksilver were offering anytime rates to the USA of 18c/min 2 years ago.

    It should have gone down from then
    Uncle StoatWarbler, Jul 26, 2003