    And not the stuff I can get at sams club
    USA

    , Mar 6, 2004

  2. the American Film Institute released this wonderful box set a few years ago.
    Jump for it.

    Vlvetmorning98, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

    > the American Film Institute released this wonderful box set a few years ago.
    > Jump for it.

    (Hey, guys, gotta see this!--
    Vlvetmorning's laughing off a Waterperson post!

    ....KOOK FIGHT, KOOK FIGHT!) :)

    Derek Janssen (c'mon, Wats, you can out-kook him!...He hasn't even seen
    bizarre yet!)

    Derek Janssen, Mar 6, 2004
  4. >I am in search of Broadcast (or near) quality public domain films/tv
    >series.

    you better be careful about those. Most public domain films today are from the
    silent film era that pre-dated the production code and contains material that
    Ashtabula County, Ohio courts have already ruled is illegal terrorism if you
    buy them. and illegal terrorism if you distribute them.

    my question: if it's illegal terrorism to also buy them, as the police and
    judges (courts) say they are, then why aren't these police and judges going
    after the retsail stores that sell them and only going after individual
    purchasers who legally buy them from legal stores?

    Waterperson77, Mar 7, 2004
  5. >
    >(Hey, guys, gotta see this!--
    >Vlvetmorning's laughing off a Waterperson post!
    >
    >...KOOK FIGHT, KOOK FIGHT!) :)
    >
    >Derek Janssen (c'mon, Wats, you can out-kook him!...He hasn't even seen
    >bizarre yet!)

    you're like a fanboy from hell. get a life, dweeb.

    Vlvetmorning98, Mar 7, 2004
  6. Guest

    On 07 Mar 2004 00:14:15 GMT,
    (Waterperson77) wrote:

    >>I am in search of Broadcast (or near) quality public domain films/tv
    >>series.

    >you better be careful about those. Most public domain films today are from the
    >silent film era that pre-dated the production code and contains material that
    >Ashtabula County, Ohio courts have already ruled is illegal terrorism if you
    >buy them. and illegal terrorism if you distribute them.
    >
    >my question: if it's illegal terrorism to also buy them, as the police and
    >judges (courts) say they are, then why aren't these police and judges going
    >after the retsail stores that sell them and only going after individual
    >purchasers who legally buy them from legal stores?

    Stupid troll

    , Mar 7, 2004
  7. Richard C. Guest

    :
    : you better be careful about those. Most public domain films today are
    from the
    : silent film era that pre-dated the production code and contains
    material that
    : Ashtabula County, Ohio courts have already ruled is illegal terrorism
    if you
    : buy them. and illegal terrorism if you distribute them.
    :
    : my question: if it's illegal terrorism to also buy them, as the police
    and
    : judges (courts) say they are, then why aren't these police and judges
    going
    : after the retsail stores that sell them and only going after
    individual
    : purchasers who legally buy them from legal stores?
    :

    looks like your brain just vomited all over your boots.

    Richard C., Mar 7, 2004
  8. Richard C. wrote:
    > looks like your brain just vomited all over your boots.

    He can't even afford boots.

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little

    Brian Demolition Man Little, Mar 7, 2004