    Please do not send to me if you have received the info under NDA.

    thanks
    shane
    shane hobson, Aug 8, 2003

  2. shane hobson

    xsplam Guest

    (shane hobson) wrote in news:shane-0908030737080001@
    192.168.123.152:

    > Does anyone have maps showing proposed coverage in the Waikato region for
    > the Telecom/BCL proposal ?
    >
    > Please do not send to me if you have received the info under NDA.
    >
    > thanks
    > shane

    Why not ring/email the Ministry of Education and ask for them?
    It's possible that they are obtainable under the official information act.

    http://www.probe.govt.nz
    xsplam, Aug 9, 2003

  3. shane hobson

    shane hobson Guest

    > Why not ring/email the Ministry of Education and ask for them?
    > It's possible that they are obtainable under the official information act.
    >
    > http://www.probe.govt.nz

    checked the website. Doesn't have the data I need.

    Also, I'd like the data this weekend if possible.

    shane
    shane hobson, Aug 9, 2003