    (021) 1 66 44 66

    Remove the double ups in return addy
    to reach me or txt me on above number.

    lj, Dec 27, 2005

  2. lj wrote:

    > I need a Laptop/Notebook with DVD-writer.
    >
    > Prefer 1-year (or less) old.
    >
    > Must be able to boot to a usb key/pen drive.
    >
    > Software and/or OS appreciated but not essential.
    >
    > Needed by 28th January '06.
    >
    > Thanks, John.
    > (021) 1 66 44 66

    www.trademe.co.nz ;)

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Dec 27, 2005

  3. lj

    XPD Guest

    Re: Laptop/Notebook with dvd writer

    "lj" <> wrote in message

    > I need a Laptop/Notebook with DVD-writer.
    >
    > Prefer 1-year (or less) old.
    >
    > Must be able to boot to a usb key/pen drive.
    >
    > Software and/or OS appreciated but not essential.
    >
    > Needed by 28th January '06.
    >
    > Thanks, John.
    > (021) 1 66 44 66
    >
    > Remove the double ups in return addy
    > to reach me or txt me on above number.

    You havent mentioned price..... but those sort of features can be found on
    new laptops now for around $1100.
    Try DSE or Warehouse Stationary...

    XPD, Dec 27, 2005
  4. lj

    Geoff M Guest

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:26:26 +1300, lj wrote:

    > I need a Laptop/Notebook with DVD-writer.
    >
    > Prefer 1-year (or less) old.
    >
    > Must be able to boot to a usb key/pen drive.
    >
    > Software and/or OS appreciated but not essential.
    >
    > Needed by 28th January '06.
    >
    > Thanks, John.
    > (021) 1 66 44 66
    >
    > Remove the double ups in return addy
    > to reach me or txt me on above number.

    I see Dick Smiths are selling an Asus for under $1500 new with those specs.
    Looks a reasonable machine, and a second hand laptop would likely be more.
    Geoff

    Geoff M, Dec 28, 2005