    with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
    w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
    TIA

    Oedipus Rex, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Oedipus Rex

    Geronimo Guest

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:53:10 +1300, Oedipus Rex <> wrote:

    >I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
    >I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
    >I am looking to purchase a:
    >
    >HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
    >COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
    >HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
    >
    >SPECIFICATIONS:
    >Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
    >Output 12V / 3.3A
    >
    >If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
    >with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
    >w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
    >TIA

    What happened to the one suppied with the Notebook..?

    Geronimo, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Oedipus Rex

    tatties Guest

    Re: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B

    "Oedipus Rex" <> wrote in message
    >I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
    > I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
    > I am looking to purchase a:
    >
    > HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
    > COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
    > HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
    >
    > SPECIFICATIONS:
    > Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
    > Output 12V / 3.3A
    >
    > If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
    > with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
    > w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
    > TIA

    Jaycar have 12v 4amp adapters Cat# mp3240 $76.95

    tatties, Nov 6, 2004
  4. Oedipus Rex

    Oedipus Rex Guest

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 12:28:21 +1300, Geronimo
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:53:10 +1300, Oedipus Rex wrote:
    >
    >>I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
    >>I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
    >>I am looking to purchase a:
    >>
    >>HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
    >>COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
    >>HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
    >>
    >>SPECIFICATIONS:
    >>Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
    >>Output 12V / 3.3A
    >>
    >>If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
    >>with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
    >>w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
    >>TIA

    >What happened to the one suppied with the Notebook..?

    I need it as a replacement for a Qube 2 power supply.
    - that is on the way out.
    Thanks.

    Oedipus Rex, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Oedipus Rex

    Oedipus Rex Guest

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:41:21 +1300, "tatties" <> wrote:

    >"Oedipus Rex wrote in message
    >>I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
    >> I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
    >> I am looking to purchase a:
    >>
    >> HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
    >> COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
    >> HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
    >>
    >> SPECIFICATIONS:
    >> Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
    >> Output 12V / 3.3A
    >>
    >> If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
    >> with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
    >> w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
    >> TIA

    >Jaycar have 12v 4amp adapters Cat# mp3240 $76.95

    A little more than I was hoping to pay.
    However, I will bear this info. in mind.
    Thanks

    Oedipus Rex, Nov 7, 2004