  1. Coz

    Coz Guest

    can someone get me a link for the firmware i cant seem to find any

    Coz, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Coz rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    http://www.belkin.com

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Coz

    Coz Guest

    i dont see any firmware

    Coz, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Coz

    old man Guest

    then perhaps there isnt any?

    old man, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Coz rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > i dont see any firmware

    Of course not, you have to navigate to the right page. Try selecting your
    language in the box at the top of the page, then try the "Support Center"
    link, and you should be able to find your way from there.

    Also, please learn the proper way to post and respond to posts on Usenet.

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 21, 2006
  6. Coz

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Apr 22, 2006