    Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or can
    do me

    cheers dave
    Dragon, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Dragon

    docdude316 Guest

    Dragon wrote:
    > Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or can
    > do me
    >
    > cheers dave

    Are you talking about the one that came with the R1 box set or is there
    a second disc in R2?

    -Doc
    docdude316, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "docdude316" <> wrote in message
    > Dragon wrote:
    >> Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or
    >> can do me
    >>
    >> cheers dave
    >>

    > Are you talking about the one that came with the R1 box set or is there a
    > second disc in R2?
    >
    > -Doc

    I am not sure I think it came with region 2 second disc its called the
    fantasia legacy I think

    dave
    Dragon, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Dragon

    Mark Kelly Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:47:39 GMT, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >"docdude316" <> wrote in message
    >> Dragon wrote:
    >>> Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or
    >>> can do me
    >>>
    >>> cheers dave
    >>>

    >> Are you talking about the one that came with the R1 box set or is there a
    >> second disc in R2?
    >>
    >> -Doc

    >I am not sure I think it came with region 2 second disc its called the
    >fantasia legacy I think
    >
    >dave

    It also came with region 2. But I think it only came in the Fantasia
    boxset that had both Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 in it.

    reverse my email address, and remove the obvious
    spam traps to reach me by email.
    http://www.callthrough.tk/ = site not updated.
    Mark Kelly, Jan 4, 2005