    want ?
    Mainly want it for the fax/voice features so data speed isnt an issue.....

    Will offer a few $ for it :) (or beer if ya local)

    XPD, Oct 1, 2006

  2. XPD

    Shane Guest

    XPD wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone got an external voice/data/fax modem kicking around they no longer
    > want ?
    > Mainly want it for the fax/voice features so data speed isnt an issue.....
    >
    > Will offer a few $ for it :) (or beer if ya local)

    Saw one in cash converters for a tenner (Hamilton)
    Might be worth looking at your local one

    --
    Calculon: I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8,
    Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!

    blog: http://shanes.dyndns.org

    Shane, Oct 2, 2006

  3. XPD

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:22:01 +1300, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Anyone got an external voice/data/fax modem kicking around they no longer
    >want ?
    >Mainly want it for the fax/voice features so data speed isnt an issue.....
    >
    >Will offer a few $ for it :) (or beer if ya local)

    I have a Speedcom 56K ext modem. I'm in Dunedin, where are you?

    GraB, Oct 2, 2006