    somewhere has an old one lying around. Ideally a whole machine would be
    great but will taake what I can get.

    Bazz

    bAZZ, May 6, 2004

  2. bAZZ

    paora Guest

    On Thu, 6 May 2004 11:01:40 +1200, "bAZZ" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi everyone
    >
    >Am after the above. Dell have not gotten back to so am hoping someone
    >somewhere has an old one lying around. Ideally a whole machine would be
    >great but will taake what I can get.
    >
    >Bazz

    Cases are standard on Optiplexes aren't they - power supplies????

    http://trademe.co.nz/structure/listings/0002-0354-1403-/auction-11117083.htm

    paora, May 8, 2004

  3. Re: Dell Optiplex gx110 Power supply and case

    I might be able to obtain a dell optiplex Gs case, these ones are virtually
    the same but older, and do not have the intrusion sensor... but if you have
    a MOBO it should do fine

    Stereo Cassette Deck, May 15, 2004
  4. bAZZ

    Ren Guest

    Re: Dell Optiplex gx110 Power supply and case

    Hi there Bazz.

    I have a few Dell Optiplex GX1 Power supplys kicking around.
    All in working order.
    If your interested, Make me an offer..

    .

    Cheers: