WTD : Datapilot cell software.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by bAZZ, Feb 11, 2007.

  1. bAZZ

    bAZZ Guest

    I am after a copy of the following.

    New Zealand only release of the DataPilot® software (version 1.3.0). It
    is for cdma phones and the international version don't go in NZ. As it
    is 80.00 new was hoping to pick up an older copy if anyone has one lying
    around. I don't know if it will work OK with my phone even tho it says
    it is supported.

    I have tried Bitpim and it can't detect phone. Tried about 4 other phone
    suite trials and none work with my phone. Seems the NZ version of
    datapilot will tho so hoping someone will have copy.

    Phone is Sanyo scp-9000.

    Or anyone with any ideas on an alternative to Data pilot that works with
    this model would be welcome too.

    Thanks
    Bazz

    bAZZ, Feb 11, 2007