    Will even consider buying the whole printer. These things are obsolete now.

    Thanks

    TEX

    TEX, Feb 4, 2006

  2. TEX

    Rider Guest

    Re: Canon BJC 600 Print head

    "TEX" <> wrote in message news:1139041815.927474@ftpsrv1...
    > Need a print head for a canon BJC 600E. Part number is QY6-0030 or
    > QY6-0032 or what ever is suitable.
    >
    > Will even consider buying the whole printer. These things are obsolete
    > now.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > TEX

    Is that a BC30 for black and BC31 for colour?

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 5, 2006

  3. TEX

    TEX Guest

    Re: Canon BJC 600 Print head

    Rider wrote:
    > "TEX" <> wrote in message news:1139041815.927474@ftpsrv1...
    >
    >>Need a print head for a canon BJC 600E. Part number is QY6-0030 or
    >>QY6-0032 or what ever is suitable.
    >>
    >>Will even consider buying the whole printer. These things are obsolete
    >>now.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>TEX

    > Is that a BC30 for black and BC31 for colour?
    >
    > Rider

    Yes I believe so.

    Thanks

    TEX

    TEX, Feb 6, 2006
  4. TEX

    S Roby Guest

    Re: Canon BJC 600 Print head

    In article <1139217778.680252@ftpsrv1>, TEX <> wrote:
    >Rider wrote:
    >> "TEX" <> wrote in message news:1139041815.927474@ftpsrv1...
    >>
    >>>Need a print head for a canon BJC 600E. Part number is QY6-0030 or
    >>>QY6-0032 or what ever is suitable.

    Aftermarket /compatable printheads are available for some models
    Ring around a few toner/ink refill shops

    S Roby, Feb 6, 2006
  5. TEX

    Rider Guest

    Re: Canon BJC 600 Print head

    "TEX" <> wrote in message news:1139217778.680252@ftpsrv1...
    > Rider wrote:
    >> "TEX" <> wrote in message news:1139041815.927474@ftpsrv1...
    >>
    >>>Need a print head for a canon BJC 600E. Part number is QY6-0030 or
    >>>QY6-0032 or what ever is suitable.
    >>>
    >>>Will even consider buying the whole printer. These things are obsolete
    >>>now.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>
    >>>TEX

    >> Is that a BC30 for black and BC31 for colour?
    >>
    >> Rider
    >>

    > Yes I believe so.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > TEX

    Try Corporate Consumables. I think they still list them as in stock.

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 6, 2006