WTD: AAMBER PEGASUS +manuals+parts+ROMS+whatever...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nama_chari, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. Nama_chari

    Nama_chari Guest

    So I'm trying to save a bit of kiwi history from dissapearing FOREVER!
    This computer was my first
    introduction to computing back in 1981. (First love dies hard) Built
    and designed in Auckland by a company called Technosys.

    So I'm on a mission to try to find as much remaining stuff as possible
    to do with
    the Aamber Pegasus, and maybe in the near future there will be
    enough 'stuff' to get one up and running. That would be very cool.
    Ultimately I want to make a web site dedicated to this true NZ classic.

    If you know some one who knows someone one who may have something,
    anything! Please put them in touch with me:

    Thanks, and I hope to hear from a couple of you soon.

    Cheers

    Philip
    Nama_chari, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Nama_chari

    Mike Dee Guest

    "Nama_chari" <> wrote in

    > If you know some one who knows someone one who may have something,
    > anything! Please put them in touch with me:

    Have you tried contacting Ex-parrot, or Paul Carter?
    <http://www.applefritter.com/node/1502>

    --
    dee
    Mike Dee, Aug 17, 2005

  3. John in Epsom, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Nama_chari

    Nama_chari Guest

    Ex-parrot is helping me out bigtime. I haven't contacted Paul yet.

    Thanks
    Nama_chari, Aug 18, 2005
  5. Nama_chari

    Nama_chari Guest