    Pls reply here if you can help. Or repair broken boards?

    Thanks
    Josh
    Joshua Wood, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Joshua Wood

    TEX Guest

    Joshua Wood wrote:
    > HI all,
    >
    > My xbox mobo died today. I'm after a v1.0 or 1.1 (prefer 1.1). Don't
    > NEED anything else other than mobo, but it must be in working
    > condition. Extras along with it considered.
    >
    > I can use a v1.2 - v1.5 IF the PSU comes with it.
    >
    > Don't want v1.6
    >
    > Would prefer someone in Hamilton or Auckland, but otherwise still
    > considered.
    >
    > Pls reply here if you can help. Or repair broken boards?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Josh

    wat is actually wrong with it???? no video output??

    TEX
    TEX, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Joshua Wood

    Joshua Wood Guest

    Yeah, no video output and a red/green FRAG. Was working fine for 2yrs
    with a mod chip then just died. Even with chip on & off. Chip will
    still be fine. Removed the chip and still no luck. I've been suggested
    that it might be a damaged eeprom or mcpx. Either way I've just
    brought a new one from trademe.

    Joshua Wood, Feb 23, 2006