WTB: used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry,Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Ad

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Network/Software Buyer, Nov 7, 2009.

  1. WTB: used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry,
    Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq,
    Sun, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Bintec, Siemens, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs,
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Qlogic, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia, VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec,
    McAfee and lots more.

    WTB: We Will Buy Your Software... for Cash!

    Whether you have a few titles or thousands, we make the process easy
    and offer you excellent pricing. Saving you time and making you
    money.

    We buy just about any software*. Some publishers include Adobe,
    Microsoft, Macromedia, Corel, Intuit, Veritas, Peachtree, Autodesk,
    Symantec and more.

    Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

    I BUY Software - Microsoft Office, Server, Windows, Vista and other
    packages as well as Adobe Acrobat version 6.0 and higher both standard
    and pro OEM packs.. I also buy lots of other software as well.

    I buy the square cardboard Microsoft Office OEM packs. I buy many
    different versions and OEM's like XP PRO, SBE, 2000, 2003, 2007 etc
    etc.

    I am also looking to buy quantities of Microsoft Office OEM and Retail
    packages. Prefer to buy these in quantities of 5/10 or more.

    I am buying Microsoft Office OEM packs. These come in card board
    square packaging and other packages as well.

    I am also looking to buy WIN XP HOME, WIN2K PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO OEM
    Packs as well.

    I am also buying Microsoft Server software packages in quantities of 1
    and more..

    I also buy Vista and other Microsoft software as well.

    I also buy Adobe Acrobat OEM packages and other Adobe packages.

    I am also buying Dell Restore packs and CD's for WIN XP PRO and
    Vista. I buy these in quantities of 100 or more and will buy 1,000

    I also buy NT 4.0, Win 95, WIN 98 and WIN 98 SE OEM packs in large
    quantities.

    Email me your list of software that you have forsale today.

    Email me your lists today.

    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING BELOW THAT I AM BUYING. ALSO
    BUYING THINGS NOT LISTED.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY OTHER ITEMS LIKE IBM, COMPAQ AND OTHER PARTS IN
    LARGE QUANTITIES. I AM LOOKING FOR RETAIL BOXES, BULK etc etc. Also
    looking for high valued items that I can move in my marketing
    channels.

    I need the below Cisco and other equiment.

    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S
    WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3750-24TS-E
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    NPE-G1=
    NPE-G2=
    ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    PA-MC-2T3+
    PA-MC-T3
    PA-MC-2T3
    PA-2T3+
    NPE G1
    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6316-GE-TX
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-DS3XM-12
    15454-OC192LR1550, 15454-OC192IR1550
    15454-OC12I41310
    15454-OC12I41310 4 Port OC12 cards
    15454-OC192LR1550
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-DS3XM12
    15454-TCC2P's

    ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9

    & MORE NOT LISTED...

    I am looking to buy the below Nortel cards and others.. I will buy
    used or
    new.

    NTWR30AA

    NTRX50NM

    NTRX50NL

    NTCA90CA

    NTCA90EA

    NTCA90FA

    NTCA90DA

    NT0H19AYE5

    NT0H19AZE5

    NT0H19FD

    NT0H06DC

    NT0H21CB
    NTLX44AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX86AA
    NTBW70BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTLX44AA
    NTHW31AB
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW77AG
    NTHW49AG
    NTRX50NL
    NTWR30AA
    NTWR30BA
    NTWR30CA
    NT8E01QW
    NTN438DA
    NTN440EA
    NTN441AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTLX17AA
    NT8E01QW
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW31AB
    NTHW49AB
    NTHW49AA

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    And many others.

    I am looking to buy the below Lucent equipment and others not listed.

    MC5D045A4F
    MC5D097A3E
    TN831C
    TN832C
    TN844E
    TN330C
    11076A-128
    11073A-128
    11046A
    11564B
    11564C
    11564D
    11564E
    11058L-128
    11075L-128
    TN879B
    CS787B540
    ERB3

    TN1892
    BNJ37
    BNJ37B
    MC5X242A2E
    UN376F
    KTU2
    KTU1B
    LNW49
    LNW57
    LNW56
    LNW58
    LNW41
    LNW38
    LNW39
    LNW27
    LNW19B

    FUJITSU WANT TO BUYS- I am also buying other Fujitsu model/part #'s
    not listed.

    FC9520VF22
    SN1PURH

    FC9580C9B1
    SNW2CWG

    FC9580C9C2
    SNW2CVG

    FC9580CPU2
    SOUCAEG

    FC9580D1V3
    SOI8AA0

    FC9580DCC2
    SOUCAEF

    FC9580GLL5
    SOUIAUZ

    FC9580L2C5
    SN12ALS

    FC9580L3F5
    SN03AJM

    FC9580L8B3
    SOUIAKB

    FC9580SF21
    SN5PMTE

    FC9580SF31
    SOUCAED

    FC9580SF33
    SOUCAGA

    FC9580SF41
    SOUCAAR

    FC9580ST31
    SOCUDCV

    FC9580VF21
    SOUCAD9

    FC9681C2D1
    SBH2CCB

    FC9681C2D2
    SBH2CDB

    FC9681CPU2
    SBCTKY8

    FC9682U1C1
    WMOPB76

    FC9682U2C1
    WMOPCAK

    FC9682U2C1
    WOWUAMC

    FC9682U3C1
    WMOPBPH

    FC9682U4C1
    WMOPBFE

    FC9682ULU1
    WOGUADC

    I am looking to buy Alcatel Models 3AL45028AA & 3AL45028AJ

    Brocade 4100 series, 5100 series, 7000 series, 48000 gear

    I am looking to buy all Brocade equipment from 4100 series, 5100
    series, 7000 series, 48000 gear

    We need all versions and brands of new or used data tape.

    The most wanted used data tape are Quantity of the following: I am
    also
    buying new.

    SUPER DLTII - LTO2, LTO3, LTO4 - AIT1, AIT2, AIT3 and AIT4 - AME1 and
    AME2 - 9940 - 3590J - 3590E - MLR, SLR - TR-5, TR7 - VXA V23

    ALL BRANDS!

    Network/Software Buyer, Nov 7, 2009