    Needed immediately.

    Please email me directly at

    Thanks

    eb7g, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Re: Sony DSC-V1 digital camera manual

    "eb7g" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I just got a Sony DSC-V1 digital camera and studpidly lost the manual.
    > Would anyone here have one they can sell or trade with me?
    >
    > Needed immediately.
    >
    > Please email me directly at
    >
    > Thanks

    I wont sell you my manual, but I can give you a link instead.
    http://www.docs.sony.com/release/DSCV1.PDF

    Hope you can use it.

    --
    Jens Christensen

    Jens Christensen, Mar 2, 2004

  3. eb7g

    John Navas Guest

    In <WWX0c.646554$JQ1.384381@pd7tw1no> on Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:52:06 GMT, eb7g
    <> wrote:

    >[SNIP]

    See below.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Mar 2, 2004
  4. eb7g

    Larry Guest

    In article <WWX0c.646554$JQ1.384381@pd7tw1no>,
    says...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I just got a Sony DSC-V1 digital camera and studpidly lost the manual.
    > Would anyone here have one they can sell or trade with me?
    >
    > Needed immediately.
    >
    > Please email me directly at
    >
    > Thanks

    Available for download at Sonys web site!

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.

    Larry, Mar 2, 2004
  5. eb7g

    eb7g Guest

    Unfortunately, I need the printed version, can't use to the electronic
    version.

    eb7g, Mar 2, 2004
  6. eb7g

    ben Guest

    Try this,

    What I did was download the manual, then send it over to Kinko's. I had a 40
    page Nikon manual done and delivered 45 miles away to a Kinko's around my
    Dad's place, only $3.16, double sided and stapled.

    ben, Mar 2, 2004