    either buy the camera or sell the housing. Can't seem to locate a G3 on
    E-Bay or anyplace else. Does anyone have one for sale, or have one that
    they would like to turn into an excellent underwater camera? Thanks.

    Luke Brennan, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Luke Brennan

    Guest

    Luke Brennan wrote:
    > I have a Sea & Sea underwater housing for the Ricoh G3 camera and want to
    > either buy the camera or sell the housing. Can't seem to locate a G3 on
    > E-Bay or anyplace else. Does anyone have one for sale, or have one that
    > they would like to turn into an excellent underwater camera? Thanks.

    Hi:
    I remember seeing a Ricoh G3 somewhere. After backtracking a while I
    wondered onto this website:
    http://store.geospatialexperts.com/SearchResult.aspx

    The prices are very high. You could always enter a favorite search
    into ebay and save it in your account. That way they email you when a
    camera pops up.
    Helen

    , Nov 1, 2006

  3. Luke Brennan

    Guest

    wrote:
    > Luke Brennan wrote:
    > > I have a Sea & Sea underwater housing for the Ricoh G3 camera and want to
    > > either buy the camera or sell the housing. Can't seem to locate a G3 on
    > > E-Bay or anyplace else. Does anyone have one for sale, or have one that
    > > they would like to turn into an excellent underwater camera? Thanks.
    > >

    > Hi:
    > I remember seeing a Ricoh G3 somewhere. After backtracking a while I
    > wondered onto this website:
    > http://store.geospatialexperts.com/SearchResult.aspx
    >
    > The prices are very high. You could always enter a favorite search
    > into ebay and save it in your account. That way they email you when a
    > camera pops up.
    > Helen

    If nothing shows up on the website I gave you, just click "new search"
    on the website and enter the name of the camera. That should bring you
    to the page I was referring to.

    , Nov 1, 2006
  4. Luke Brennan

    Luke Brennan Guest

    Thanks for the tip, Helen. Unfortunately, I also came up with that
    geospatial experts site when googleling the Ricoh G3, but when you click on
    the link to try to actually buy it, it says it is no longer available.
    Thanks anyway.

    Luke

    Luke Brennan, Nov 20, 2006