    jpg scanned images of the pages. I will, of course, pay for all postage
    involved and will be willing to pay a small (reasonable) fee for your
    troubles. Many thanks.

    Norman Swartz, Nov 21, 2006

  2. Norman Swartz

    Rudy Benner Guest

    Re: Photocopy of manual for Sony HVL-F36AM Flash Attachment

    "Norman Swartz" <> wrote in message
    >I would like to buy an original or photocopy of the manual for the HVL-
    > F36AM flash attachment for the Sony Alpha-100 (also known as A100)SLR
    > camera. If it is inconvenient for you to make photocopies, you could mail
    > me the manual, and I could look after the photocopying at my end and would
    > mail the manual back to you the same day. Alternatively, you could send
    > me
    > jpg scanned images of the pages. I will, of course, pay for all postage
    > involved and will be willing to pay a small (reasonable) fee for your
    > troubles. Many thanks.

    http://www.sonystyle.ca/commerce/se...1&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&productId=1002968

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/y7qn78

    thats the Sony Canada site, I presume you want that? They want you to
    register, but from what I can see, they don't want more money.

    Rudy Benner, Nov 21, 2006