  1. Anyone have spare copies? I live in Mount Maunganui.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet
    Jamie Kahn Genet, May 23, 2004

  2. In <1ge9utz.v3m99h1xagwg3N%> Jamie Kahn Genet
    wrote:
    > Anyone have spare copies? I live in Mount Maunganui.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jamie Kahn Genet

    I bought my copy via Trade Me a few months ago, and I see another copy
    of 10.3 has just appeared on Trade Me for $199 buy now. I doubt you'll
    do better than that, since it's still the current OS, and noones really
    selling used copies yet. Otherwise you're going to have to wait until
    people start upgrading to Tiger and selling their retail Panthers.

    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rojaws/

    Roger Johnstone, May 24, 2004