WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE & MORE

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by none, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. none

    none Guest

    WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE & MORE

    PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF MY WANT TO BUYS.. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE
    WAY DOWN TO SEE ALL.

    WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
    3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email with
    any of the above that you
    wish to sell.

    LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
    Email

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities.
    >
    > We are buying most all software from the following..
    > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas
    > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities.
    >
    > Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel & Other want to buys. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys.

    Email with anything you have forsale..

    > Lucent
    >
    > TN1892
    > TN1873 E5PQA5G
    > TN1873 E5PQA4C
    > TN1873 E5PQA4U
    > TN1873 E5PQAV9
    > ERB5
    > ERB6
    > 44WW25
    > 44WW25A
    > 44WW28
    > 44WW28A
    > BNJ27B
    > BNJ27C
    > BNJ37
    > BNJ37B
    > BNJ55
    > TN844E
    > MC5D045A4F
    > MC5D097A3E
    > MC5D195A1
    > MC5X242A2E
    > TN335E E5PQAL7
    > TN335E E5PQA1R
    > TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
    > TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
    > TN335E E5PQ51L
    > TN832C
    > TN831C
    > 11076A-128
    > 11075L-128
    > 11073A-128
    > 11058L-128
    > LAA2B
    > UN376E
    > UN376F
    > KTU2
    > KTU1B
    > 44WR27B
    > 44WR27C
    > LNW46

    > Cisco
    >
    > 15454 XC-10G
    > 15454 SA-ANSI
    > 15454 FTA3
    > 15454 OC48 IR1310A
    > 15454 OC48 LR1550
    > 15454 OC48 LR1550A
    > 15454 OC192 LR1550
    > 15454 OC192 IR1550
    > 15454 OC192 SR1310
    > 15454 OC3I8 IR1310
    > 15454 DS3-12
    > 15454 DS3N-12
    > 15454 DS3-12E
    > 15454 DS3N-12E
    > 15454 ML100T-12
    > 15454 G1K-4
    > 15454 E1000-2-G
    > 15454 DS3EC1-48
    > 15454 EIA BNC A48
    > 15454 EIN BNC B48
    > WS-X6704-10GE
    > WS-X6748GE-TX
    > WS-X6748-SFP
    > 4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    > WS-SUP720-3BXL
    > WS-X6516A-GBIC
    > PA-MC-2T3+
    > PA-MC-T3
    > PA-MC-2T3
    > PA-2T3+
    > NPE G1

    WS-x4516

    Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
    I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
    Phones in Grade A Condition

    Email me if you have these..

    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA
    > NTBW70AA
    > NTBW70BA
    > NTGS63BA
    > NTGS63AA
    > NTHW31AB
    > NTRZ80BA
    > NTCA30CK
    > NT8E01QW
    > NTGS50AA

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    > Tellabs
    > 81-5543A SC
    > 81-5542A
    > 81-5517A T3C1BB1
    > 82-5517A
    >
    > JUNIPER
    > P-1GE-SX-B
    > P-1GE-SX
    > P-1GE-LX-B
    > P-1GE-LX

    M7i

    > ALCATEL
    > 3AL45028AA
    > 3AL45028AJ

    WE BUY HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell Smart Distributed System PC
    Interface

    We are looking to buy quite a few HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell
    Smart Distributed System PC Interface Email if
    you have these to sell.

    WTB: NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I am looking to buy some NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    If you have these to sell me email me at

    WTB: electronic test equipment. I am looking to purchase late model
    Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu, LeCroy, Advantest, etc. - many
    others..

    I am looking to purchase excess, surplus or off-lease electronic test
    equipment. Specifically late model Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu,
    LeCroy, Advantest, etc.

    Email with what you have to sell.

    none, Mar 26, 2008