    who has an older AGP card they want to offload please e-mail me at
    .

    the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.
    Paul Gunson, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Paul Gunson

    Tick Tock Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:53:12 +1300, Paul Gunson <> wrote:

    >urgently need to buy a cheap-arse graphix card in auckland, can anybody
    >who has an older AGP card they want to offload please e-mail me at
    >.
    >
    >the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

    You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..
    Tick Tock, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Tick Tock wrote:
    >>the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

    > You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

    Im just guessing, but that could be why he said that a "2x/4x would b ok"

    --
    Http://www.Dave.net.nz
    Play Hangman
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Paul Gunson

    ~misfit~ Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Tick Tock wrote:
    >>> the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

    >> You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

    > Im just guessing, but that could be why he said that a "2x/4x would b
    > ok"

    You pretty much have to guess when you reply to woger. I mean "You will find
    that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards.." WTF is that supposed to convey in
    the context of this thread?
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Paul Gunson

    Tick Tock Guest

    On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:59:29 +1300, "~misfit~" <>
    wrote:

    >T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

    >> Im just guessing, but that could be why he said that a "2x/4x would b
    >> ok"

    >You pretty much have to guess when you reply to woger. I mean "You will find
    >that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards.." WTF is that supposed to convey in
    >the context of this thread?

    That was a miss type as I am blind, its Can't
    Tick Tock, Mar 4, 2004