    robert gray Guest

    Is this available on DVD anywhere? Thanks!
    (note: cross-posted)
    robert gray, Oct 28, 2003

  2. robert gray

    Moviezzz Guest

    I don't believe it has been released on DVD, at least R1. But I also have to
    say, it is lesser Godard. Not worth seeking out too much.
    Moviezzz, Oct 29, 2003

  3. >From: ospam (Moviezzz)

    >I don't believe it has been released on DVD, at least R1. But I also have to
    >say, it is lesser Godard. Not worth seeking out too much.

    I love Godard and Film Comment had Nouvelle Vague as the best movie of the 90s
    that didn't get a US release, but it's so inexplicable and so ponderous it
    plays like a parody of pretentious European movies.
    Nick Macpherson, Oct 29, 2003
  4. robert gray

    Moviezzz Guest

    >I love Godard and Film Comment had Nouvelle Vague as the best movie of the
    >90s
    >that didn't get a US release

    I read that, but that wasn't true. The film did get a release and was even
    released on VHS in the US. I don't know how they missed it, but I read that
    thinking "then how did I rent this a few years ago?"
    Moviezzz, Oct 29, 2003