WTB: Cisco ws-x6748ge-tx, ws-sup720-3bxl,ws-sup720-3b, ws-x6724-sfp,ws-x6704-10ge

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by network buyer, Jan 24, 2010.

  1. WTB: Cisco ws-x6748ge-tx, ws-sup720-3bxl,ws-sup720-3b, ws-x6724-sfp,
    ws-x6704-10ge

    > I need to buy a couple each of the below Cisco models.
    >
    > I need used, but will consider new only if the price is right.
    >
    > Email me if you have one or more to sell.

    I also buy lots of other Cisco equipment

    network buyer, Jan 24, 2010

  2. network buyer

    M K Guest

    Re: WTB: Cisco ws-x6748ge-tx, ws-sup720-3bxl,ws-sup720-3b,ws-x6724-sfp, ws-x6704-10ge

    On Jan 24, 3:24 am, network buyer <> wrote:
    > WTB: Cisco ws-x6748ge-tx, ws-sup720-3bxl,ws-sup720-3b, ws-x6724-sfp,
    > ws-x6704-10ge
    >

    > > I need to buy a couple each of the below Cisco models.

    > > I need used, but will consider new only if the price is right.

    > > Email me if you have one or more to sell.

    > I also buy lots of other Cisco equipment

    Iv got a few, let me know if you need anything else

    WS-X6748-GE-TX $8,375 ea
    WS-SUP720-3BXL $13,375 ea
    WS-SUP720-3B $7625
    WS-X6724-SFP $7500

    M K, Feb 5, 2010

  3. network buyer

    TMA Networks

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    We Have WS-SUP720-3BXL In Stock

    We have the following in stock. Brand new and sealed. Genuine Cisco. Eligible for SmartNet.

    1 x WS-SUP720-3BXL
    1 x WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    1 x WS-X6748-SFP

    Please contact sales at themcevoyadministration.com for pricing.

    Thanks,

    TMA Networks, Mar 4, 2010
  4. network buyer

    ciscoberton

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Cisco Distributor

    hello,manager:

    I'm Berton from ZF-NETWORKS(HK) CO., LIMITED,we mainly deal with original cisco,both brand new sealed and used,I'm very hopeful that we can have more cooperations in the future.The following is our latest quotation for our regular customers, pls have a look, we always have adequate spare in store:

    NIB
    CISCO1841 CLEAN $600
    WS-X6724-SFP CLEAN $4600
    WS-X6548-GE-TX CLEAN  $3300
    WS-X6748-GE-TX CLEAN $4600
    WS-X4624-SFP-E CLEAN  $6100
    WS-X4648-RJ45V+E CLEAN $1300
    WS-X45-SUP6L-E CLEAN $3700
    ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 CLEAN  $2300
    7600-SIP-400 COVERED  $9300
    ASA5550-BUN-K9 CLEAN  $7000

    USED
    7600-ES20-GE3C $9600
    WS-F6700-DFC3BXL $2500
    RSP720-3CXL-GE $9700
    SPA-5X1GE-V2 $4000
    PA-MC-STM-1SMI $6210
    WS-SVC-CSG-1 $3500
    WS-SVC-MWAM-1 $7900

    SPA/HWIC/VWIC/WIC
    Your urgent response is needed,have a nice day.

    Yours sincerely
    Yun Wang

    MP: 86-10-51626596-612
    FAX: 86-10-51626596-615
    AIM:ciscoberton
    Skype: Cisco equipment
    YM:
    MSN:
    E-mail:
    ADD:B109JingjiangYangguang,NO.35Bagou south Rd,Haidian district Bejing 100089 China.

    ZF-NETWORKS(HK) CO., LIMITED

    ciscoberton, Jun 7, 2011