WTB: Canon CB-2LS or CB-2L Li-Ion Battery Charger for Powershot S200 S230 S400

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. George

    George Guest

    I am looking to buy a new or used Canon battery charger CB-2LS or
    CB-2L battery charger for NB-1LH and NB-1L batteries. The NB-1LH and
    NB-1L batteries are used for the PowerShot S230, S330, S300, S200,
    S110 and S100 Digital ELPH.

    I already have the batteries just looking for a spare charger for
    cheap. If you are in the Chicago area I prefer to pickup locally.
    Otherwise let me know your cheapest shipping charge to Illinois zip
    60068.

    Please also let me know if you have the Canon original one or if its a
    3rd party generic. I can get a generic charger delivered for $25USD.

    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE EMAIL RESPONSES TO MY EMAIL:

    PLEASE REMOVE THE nospammy. part **** AS MY GWANG7 ACCOUNT IS NORMALLY
    NOT READ.

    Thanks!
    George