    around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    TIA
    WiZArD

    WiZArD, Oct 11, 2005

  2. WiZArD

    Richard Guest

    WiZArD wrote:
    > I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    > Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    > around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    > TIA
    > WiZArD

    Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

    Richard, Oct 11, 2005

  3. WiZArD

    EMB Guest

    WiZArD wrote:
    > I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    > Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    > around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    > TIA
    > WiZArD

    Jaycar MP3036 does 6V 2.5A

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Oct 11, 2005
  4. WiZArD

    dickydoo Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > WiZArD wrote:
    >> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    >> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    >> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    >> TIA
    >> WiZArD
    >>

    > Jaycar MP3036 does 6V 2.5A
    >
    > --
    > EMB

    Try Cash Converters they usually have a box of misc transformers.

    dickydoo, Oct 11, 2005
  5. WiZArD

    WiZArD Guest

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:11:31 +1300, Richard <> wrote:

    >WiZArD wrote:
    >> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    >> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    >> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    >> TIA
    >> WiZArD

    >Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

    Thanks - sorry to miss that out.
    I made a mistake, iI need a (FIVE) 5 VDC / 2A - power supply for the
    D-Link 707P Ethernet Broadband Router.

    WiZArD, Oct 11, 2005
  6. WiZArD

    WiZArD Guest

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:19:42 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >WiZArD wrote:
    >> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    >> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    >> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    >> TIA
    >> WiZArD
    >>

    >Jaycar MP3036 does 6V 2.5A

    I made a mistake - I need a FIVE amp DC / 2 A.
    Thanks.

    WiZArD, Oct 11, 2005
  7. WiZArD

    Richard Guest

    WiZArD wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:11:31 +1300, Richard <> wrote:
    >

    >>WiZArD wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    >>>Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    >>>around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    >>>TIA
    >>>WiZArD

    >>Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

    > Thanks - sorry to miss that out.
    > I made a mistake, iI need a (FIVE) 5 VDC / 2A - power supply for the
    > D-Link 707P Ethernet Broadband Router.

    Ok, so where abouts are you located?

    Richard, Oct 11, 2005
  8. WiZArD

    EMB Guest

    WiZArD wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:11:31 +1300, Richard <> wrote:
    >

    >>WiZArD wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
    >>>Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
    >>>around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
    >>>TIA
    >>>WiZArD

    >>Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

    > Thanks - sorry to miss that out.
    > I made a mistake, iI need a (FIVE) 5 VDC / 2A - power supply for the
    > D-Link 707P Ethernet Broadband Router.

    The one I mentioned is switchable to 5V as well

    And Jaycar MP3230 is a 5V 2A supply if you don't need a switchable one.
    $31.95 retail

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Oct 11, 2005