    Please remove my_pants when replying by email.

    BOYCOTT MIDAS NZ FOR PLACING ADVERTS DURING LIVE F1 on SKY SPORTS!
    http://boycottmidas.blogspot.com/
    Zonky, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Zonky

    Riff Guest

    Zonky wrote:
    > Would like 100 DVD-R's on spindle. 8x or better.
    >
    > White finish / branded fine.
    >
    > Any suggested retailers?
    >
    > Z.

    supercheappc has bundles of 50 for $23.95 ex gst + postage:
    http://supercheappc.biz/site/index.php?cPath=1_37_138
    seen some recently on trademe for a good price too...no gst and only 5
    bucks postage.
    cheers,riff
    Riff, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Zonky

    Brendan Guest

    On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:28:23 +1200, Riff wrote:

    > supercheappc has bundles of 50 for $23.95 ex gst + postage:
    > http://supercheappc.biz/site/index.php?cPath=1_37_138
    > seen some recently on trademe for a good price too...no gst and only 5
    > bucks postage.
    > cheers,riff

    Never, NEVER deal with this company. They do NOT honour warranties unless
    you turn up with your lawyer on there door step.

    --

    .... Brendan

    Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly.
    They lit a fire in the craft, it sank,
    proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.

    Note: All my comments are copyright 20/03/2006 4:36:14 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
    Brendan, Mar 20, 2006
  4. On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:19:41 +1200, Brendan wrote:

    >> supercheappc has bundles of 50 for $23.95 ex gst + postage:
    >> http://supercheappc.biz/site/index.php?cPath=1_37_138
    >> seen some recently on trademe for a good price too...no gst and only 5
    >> bucks postage.
    >> cheers,riff

    > Never, NEVER deal with this company. They do NOT honour warranties unless
    > you turn up with your lawyer on there door step.

    This was something I was wondering about. I was always weary about
    purchasing from all the stores in Pricespy because a lot of them I just
    didn't trust. They all had standard zencart or osCommerce stores, I didn't
    know who they are, if they were an overnight company, or had been around
    for ages, it's hard to judge a company when it's pretty easy to have a
    nice looking website.

    If only there was a feedback site like TradeMe, but for stores.

    --
    Regards,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Mar 20, 2006
  5. Zonky

    Deck Guest

    "Brendan" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:28:23 +1200, Riff wrote:
    >
    >> supercheappc has bundles of 50 for $23.95 ex gst + postage:
    >> http://supercheappc.biz/site/index.php?cPath=1_37_138
    >> seen some recently on trademe for a good price too...no gst and only 5
    >> bucks postage.
    >> cheers,riff

    > Never, NEVER deal with this company. They do NOT honour warranties unless
    > you turn up with your lawyer on there door step.
    >
    > --

    so so true. guys from there have an appalling customer service.
    i normally deal with the next cheaper shops now if its is just a
    couple of dollars dearer.
    Deck, Mar 20, 2006
  6. Zonky

    MarkH Guest

    Zonky <zonky@my_pants.dialup-web.net> wrote in

    > Would like 100 DVD-R's on spindle. 8x or better.
    >
    > White finish / branded fine.
    >
    > Any suggested retailers?

    Try PBTech:
    http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=DVBLAS3100
    Laser 8x DVD-R $39+GST ($43.88) for a 100 spindle.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    Maskerade
    MarkH, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Zonky

    Mutlley Guest

    MarkH <> wrote:

    >Zonky <zonky@my_pants.dialup-web.net> wrote in
    >
    >> Would like 100 DVD-R's on spindle. 8x or better.
    >>
    >> White finish / branded fine.
    >>
    >> Any suggested retailers?

    >Try PBTech:
    >http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=DVBLAS3100
    >Laser 8x DVD-R $39+GST ($43.88) for a 100 spindle.

    Before you go looking for the cheapest , ask your self what you want
    to do with them and how long you want them to last. Cheap usually
    means they won't last..
    Mutlley, Mar 21, 2006
  8. Zonky

    Philip Guest

    Deck wrote:
    > "Brendan" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:28:23 +1200, Riff wrote:
    >>
    >>> supercheappc has bundles of 50 for $23.95 ex gst + postage:
    >>> http://supercheappc.biz/site/index.php?cPath=1_37_138
    >>> seen some recently on trademe for a good price too...no gst and only 5
    >>> bucks postage.
    >>> cheers,riff

    >> Never, NEVER deal with this company. They do NOT honour warranties unless
    >> you turn up with your lawyer on there door step.
    >>
    >> --
    >>

    > so so true. guys from there have an appalling customer service.
    > i normally deal with the next cheaper shops now if its is just a
    > couple of dollars dearer.

    They are also quite often not in the Pitt St store, so turning up at 11
    in the morning may get you nothing more than an encounter with the
    handful of other disgruntled customers waiting for someone to show up. A
    few moths ago PriceSpy noted that there had been complaints, and entered
    a warning about this "store".

    I would sooner have a circumcision without anaesthetic than deal with
    these people.

    Philip

    (well I wouldn't like it with anaesthetic either but it would hurt less)
    Philip, Mar 21, 2006
  9. Zonky

    autechre Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:53:41 +1200, Mutlley <>
    wrotd:

    >MarkH <> wrote:
    >
    >>Zonky <zonky@my_pants.dialup-web.net> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Would like 100 DVD-R's on spindle. 8x or better.
    >>>
    >>> White finish / branded fine.
    >>>
    >>> Any suggested retailers?

    >>Try PBTech:
    >>http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=DVBLAS3100
    >>Laser 8x DVD-R $39+GST ($43.88) for a 100 spindle.

    >Before you go looking for the cheapest , ask your self what you want
    >to do with them and how long you want them to last. Cheap usually
    >means they won't last..

    Amen to that. If you want your backup/data/whatever to last more than
    a month or 2, use something decent like Verbatims, Taiyo Yuden, Sony
    etc...
    autechre, Mar 21, 2006